Did You Know that Gluten Can Contribute to All of the Following Problems?
- Acid-reflux-or heartburn
- Autoimmune diseases (including autoimmune thyroid disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and type 1 diabetes)
- Migraine Headaches
- Bone loss (including osteopenia and osteoporosis)
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Gas and bloating
- Unexplained bouts of dizziness or ear ringing
- Skin rashes (including dermatitis herpetiformis,eczema and psoriasis)
- Unexplained infertility
1 in 3 people are gluten sensitive, and most don't realize it, they only know they have health issues that don't seem to be "fixable".
Those that have been diagnosed with gluten sensitivity or celiac seem to still be sick despite being on a "gluten free" diet.